Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Remote Area Lighting System, 110V, Yellow
- Item # 30PK12
- Mfr. Model # 9460RS
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- ItemRemote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads2
- Run Time40 hr. Low, 7 hr. High
- Cord Length1 ft.
- Max. Height70-7/8"
- Light DistributionFlood
- Charging Time6 hr.
- Lumens500 Low, 6000 High
- Charger Input Voltage120VAC
- Battery Type12V Rechargeable, Sealed Battery
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- No. of Receptacles2
- Cord TypeUSA MC-1122
- Plug Type110V
- Replacement LampMfr. No. 009466-3556-245
- IP Rating54
- IncludesRemote Control Activation, Multi-Terrain Trolly, 12V Power Supply Port, Extendable Poles, 110V Charging Cord
- StandardsCE Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- LED Portable Lights (302)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.