Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Remote Area Lighting System, 110V, Yellow
- Item # 30PK10
- Mfr. Model # 9430
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.28 lbs.
- Item Remote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Run Time 15 hr. Low, 8 hr. High
- Color Yellow
- Cord Length 2.7 ft.
- Max. Height 32-1/4"
- Light Distribution Flood
- Charging Time 5 hr.
- Lumens 1500 Low, 3000 High
- Charger Input Voltage 120VAC
- Battery Type 12V Rechargeable, Sealed
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- No. of Receptacles 1
- Cord Type Retractable
- Plug Type 110V
- Gauge/Conductor 12
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Width 7-7/8"
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. 9434
- IP Rating 54
- Includes 110V Charging Cord, Extendable Mast
- Standards CE Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.