Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Remote Area Lighting System, Yellow
- Item # 14L598
- Mfr. Model # 9430B
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 735
- Shipping Weight 25.25 lbs.
- ItemRemote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads1
- Run Time15 hr. Low, 8 hr. High
- Cord Length5.5 ft.
- Max. Height32-1/4"
- Light DistributionFlood
- Charging Time5 hr.
- Lumens1000 Low, 2000 High
- Charger Input Voltage120VAC
- Battery Type12V Rechargeable, Sealed Battery
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- No. of Receptacles1
- Cord TypeRetractable
- Includes110V Charging Cord
- StandardsCE Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Outdoor Lighting (801)
- Work Lights (652)
- Task Lights (627)
- Portable Lights (538)
- Outdoor LED Fixtures (393)
- LED Portable Lights (316)
- Jobsite Lighting (173)
- Construction Lighting (160)
- Utility Lights (141)
- LED Floodlights (120)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (75)
- Rechargeable Floodlights (30)
- Cordless Work Lights (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We are not sure if the LED provides enough ambient illumination for the location. Can you please provide more information as to it's strengths and weaknesses?....We usually work on major interstate highways with a police detail, traffic set-ups and impact attenuators. When we do, we bring these industrial light towers that are towed into place. What we are looking for is something a bit more flexible and versatile and practical. We think the PELICAN can meet this.....Please respond.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.