Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Remote Area Lighting System, 12V, Black
- Item # 30C527
- Mfr. Model # 9420XL
- UNSPSC # 39112102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemRemote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads1
- Run Time4 hr. Low, 2 hr. High
- Max. Height62"
- Light DistributionFlood
- Charging Time4 hr.
- Lamp Watts5.4W
- Lumens500 Low, 1000 High
- Charger Input Voltage120VAC
- Battery Type(2) 12V Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Cord TypeRetractable
- Height29 to 62 po
- Operating Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- IP Rating54
- IncludesWork Light, BMC case, AC and DC Charger, Charging Station, Main Charger with Transformer, Carry Strap and Carrying Case
- StandardsCE Certified
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.