Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tactical Handheld Light, LED, Black
- Item # 4ETV1
- Mfr. Model # 8060-001-110-G
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 667
- Shipping Weight 2.51 lbs.
- Item Tactical Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size C
- Number of Batteries 4
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2.5/4/69 hr.
- Length 12.67"
- Lumens 803/447/25
- Lumens Range Greater Than 750
- Run Time on High Setting 2.5 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 803
- Focus Fixed
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aluminum
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Safety Rating Not Rated
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Battery Type NiMH
- Beam Distance 62/265/359m
- Impact Resistance No
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Weight with Batteries 1.45 lb.
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Peak Beam Intensity 32,252/17,492/9585cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Includes AC/DC Charger, High, Low Modes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.