Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flashlight, Xenon, Yellow, 53 L, C
- Item # 4JC10
- Mfr. Model # 2000-010-240-G
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 747
- Catalog Group # F0403
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- ItemSafety-Approved Flashlight
- Lamp TypeXenon
- Battery SizeC
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Battery Burn Time5 hr.
- Candle Power6234
- Lamp Life30K hr.
- Body ColorYellow
- Body MaterialABS Plastic
- Switch TypeRotary Switch
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Safety RatingClass 1 Div 1, Class 1 2 Div 2
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Beam Distance158m
- Light Output53 lm
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingIPX7
- Light Output ModesSingle
- Weight with Batteries12.8 oz.
- Replacement LampsMfr. No. 2004
- StandardsEX, CSA, MSHA, AUS, UL, ANSI/NEMA FL1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.