Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Unit Module, 24VAC, 110 to 277VAC
- Item # 6FFX3
- Mfr. Model # RW205-001
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3778
- Shipping Weight 0.73 lbs.
- Item Wireless Unit Module
- Terminal Designations L1, L2, W1, Y1, G1, G2, G3, A, RC, Sc, S1, S2
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Voltage 24VAC or 110 to 277VAC
- Mounting Type Horizontal or Vertical
- Height 5"
- Width 4"
- Depth 1-5/16"
- Color White
- For Use With 6FFX1
- Includes Installation and Operators Manuals, Batteries
- Standards UL, cUL, CSA, ASHRAE 90.1-9, Title 24
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (940)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (502)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (326)
- Digital Thermostats (285)
- Programmable Thermostats (170)
- Electronic Thermostats (162)
- Wall Thermostats (145)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (87)
- Commercial Thermostats (85)
- Thermostat Sensors (74)
- Wireless Thermostats (74)
- Zone Control Systems (56)
- Thermostat Wireless Receivers (13)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.