Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4MY96
- Mfr. Model # TA155-046
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4223
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemFan Coil Thermostat
- TypeElectric Low or Line Voltage
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOne Opens, One Closes on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Fan SwitchingHi-Med-Low
- System SwitchingHeat-Off-Cool
- Control Range (F)50 to 90
- Differential (Deg. F)3
- Height (In.)4-1/2
- Width (In.)2-7/8
- Depth (In.)1-1/16
- Sensor TypeBimetal
- Enclosure TypePlastic
- Voltage24 to 277
- Rated For Pilot DutyYes 125 VA
- Mounting PositionInstalls on a standard 2" x 4" box
- Number of Stages1
- Temp. Settings per Day1
- Agency ComplianceUL,CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1326)
- Temperature Controls (927)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (483)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (304)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (269)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (197)
- Ventilation Controls (135)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (108)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Fan Thermostats (41)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Automatic Change-Over Thermostats (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.