Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVAV Thermostat
- TypeProportional Heat or Cool
- DescriptionIndependent fan circuitry provides switching for up to three fan speeds
- ApplicationProportional Control of HVAC Heating and Cooling Valves, Dampers, and Fan Systems
- Control Range (F)50 to 90
- Input Voltage24VAC
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Output Signal0 to 10 VDC
- Outputs1 Proportional
- Automatic Changeover Deadband (F)3
- Enclosure TypePlastic
- Mountingstandard 2" x 4" electrical box, 4-11/16" x 2-1/8" square device box with a 2" x 4" adapter ring or to a 4" x 4" box with accessory adapter plate
- Height (In.)4-1/2
- Width (In.)2-13/16
- Depth (In.)1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (890)
- Heat Controls (481)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (190)
- Wall Thermostats (136)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Electronic Thermostats (118)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (102)
- Proportional Thermostats (46)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Fan Thermostats (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.