Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat3
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7
- Terminal DesignationsC, W1 (B/O), W2 (AUX), G, A, E, Y1, Y2, RH, RC, SC, S1, S2, S3
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display Size4 Sq. In.
- Display TypeLCD, Backlit
- Display ColorBlue
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesOccupancy Activation By User Button Push or Occupancy Detection, SD Card Interface, Locking Cover, Separate Temperature Limit Adjustment For Heat and Cool Set Points
- For Use WithSB200-001 Occupancy Sensor, SP155-017 INDOOR REMOTE SENSOR, 70327 OUTDOOR REMOTE SENSOR, 70481 SD Card Performance PRO
- Includes2 AA Batteries
- Agency ComplianceASHRAE 90.1-9, California Title 24
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.