Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 24 to 277VAC
- Item # 4MY92
- Mfr. Model # TH109-009
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type2 SPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees F
- Temp. Sensitivity+/- 3 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeStainless Steel, Fluid Filled Coil
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1-1/4"
- FeaturesCommonly Used as a Ventilation Control in Agricultural, All Exposed Metal Parts of Stainless Steel, Meets National Electric Code (N.E.C.) Article 547-4, When Used with Appropriate Watertight Connections
- For Use WithAgricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Application2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Enclosure TypeRain Tight NEMA 4X, (2) Piece Molded Plastic
- Voltage Range24, 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC12A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V80A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V60A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V20A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeSurface
- Mounting LocationIndoor/Outdoor
- Number of Stages2
- IncludesOversized Enclosures to Accommodate Internally Mounted Relays or Terminal Blocks
- StandardsUL, CSA, NEC 547
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Heat Controls (481)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heater Controls (168)
- Heater Thermostats (158)
- Wall Thermostats (140)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (39)
- Moisture-Resistant Thermostats (12)
- A/C Thermostats (11)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (9)
- 2-Stage Controls (8)
- Double-Pole Double-Throw (DPDT) Thermostats (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.