Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 6FFW6
- Mfr. Model # T12511-001
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.1 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4,2,1, or 0
- Programs per Week7, 5-2,5-1-1, or Configure as Nonprogrammable
- Terminal DesignationsC,W1(B/O),W2(AUX),G,A,E,Y1,Y2,RH,RC,SC,S1,S2,S3
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Aux-Setback
- Fan SwitchingOn-Auto-Program
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- For Use WithHeat Pump And/Or Convention Heat - Cool
- IncludesInstallation And Operators Manuals, Batteries
- Agency ComplianceASHRAE 90.1-9, California Title 24
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 6FFW5PECO
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (914)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (476)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (300)
- Digital Thermostats (262)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (194)
- Residential Thermostats (177)
- Programmable Thermostats (150)
- Electronic Thermostats (143)
- Multistage Thermostats (92)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (84)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Universal Thermostats (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.