Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 6FFW6
- Mfr. Model # T12511-001
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 1
- Stages Cool 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 4,2,1, or 0
- Programs per Week 7, 5-2,5-1-1, or Configure as Nonprogrammable
- Terminal Designations C,W1(B/O),W2(AUX),G,A,E,Y1,Y2,RH,RC,SC,S1,S2,S3
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Aux-Setback
- Fan Switching On-Auto-Program
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Color White
- For Use With Heat Pump And/Or Convention Heat - Cool
- Includes Installation And Operators Manuals, Batteries
- Agency Compliance ASHRAE 90.1-9, California Title 24
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6FFW5PECO
Price $306.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.