Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Thermostat, 3H, 2C, HP, Non Prog
- Item # 2NCA8
- Mfr. Model # TH170-001
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.92 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat3
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day1
- Terminal DesignationsY1,Y2,W,G,G1,G2,O,H
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Aux-Setback
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On or High-Low-Auto
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Filter IndicatorNo
- Battery BackupNo
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- For Use WithCommercial HVAC Heat Pump Applications
- IncludesRemote Sensor and Mounting Hardware
- Agency ComplianceUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1329)
- Temperature Controls (927)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (483)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (304)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (197)
- Programmable Thermostats (149)
- Wall Thermostats (142)
- Ventilation Controls (135)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Proportional Thermostats (51)
- Fan Thermostats (41)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Manual-Control Thermostats (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.