Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item # 2NCA8
- Mfr. Model # TH170-001
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.92 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 1
- Terminal Designations Y1,Y2,W,G,G1,G2,O,H
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Aux-Setback
- Fan Switching Auto-On or High-Low-Auto
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Filter Indicator No
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Batteries Included No
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired
- 750mV Compatible No
- Color White
- For Use With Commercial HVAC Heat Pump Applications
- Includes Remote Sensor and Mounting Hardware
- Agency Compliance UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1260)
- Temperature Controls (940)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (502)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (326)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (251)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (219)
- Programmable Thermostats (170)
- Wall Thermostats (145)
- Ventilation Controls (137)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (131)
- Commercial Thermostats (85)
- Proportional Thermostats (49)
- Fan Thermostats (41)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Manual-Control Thermostats (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.