Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4MY97
- Mfr. Model # TB155-046
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4223
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Fan Coil Thermostat
- Type Electric Low or Line Voltage
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action One Opens, One Closes on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Fan Switching Hi-Med-Low
- System Switching On-Off
- Control Range (F) 50 to 90
- Differential (Deg. F) 3
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Width (In.) 2-7/8
- Depth (In.) 1-1/16
- Sensor Type Bimetal
- Color White
- Display Analog
- Enclosure Type Plastic
- Voltage 24 to 277
- Rated For Pilot Duty Yes 125 VA
- Mounting Position Installs on a standard 2" x 4" box
- Number of Stages 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 1
- Agency Compliance UL,CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1328)
- Temperature Controls (929)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (491)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (315)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (266)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (230)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (209)
- Ventilation Controls (136)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (127)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (106)
- Commercial Thermostats (83)
- Fan Thermostats (41)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Automatic Change-Over Thermostats (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.