Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFan Coil Thermostat
- TypeElectronic, Digital, Programmable
- Switch Type6 Relays
- Switch ActionOn-Off
- Number of Switches6
- Fan SwitchingOn-Hi-Med-Low
- System SwitchingOff-Heat-Cool-Auto-Setback
- Control Range (F)50-90
- Differential (Deg. F)1
- Height (In.)4-1/2
- Width (In.)5-2/3
- Depth (In.)1-1/2
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- Special InformationProgrammable 7 Day, 4 Events Per Day, Programmable Fan
- UsesFan Coil, 2 Pipe or 4 Pipe
- Display2.4 Sq in LCD Backlit Blue
- Enclosure TypeRigid Vinyl
- Voltage24VAC or 110-277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V5.8
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC2.9
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V34.8
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V17.4
- Rated For Pilot Duty125VA
- Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Number of Stages2
- Temp. Settings per Day2 or 4
- IncludesMounting Hardware, Installation Instructions, Owners Manual, Batteries
- Agency ComplianceCE, UL, cUL, ASHRAE90.1-9, Energy Star
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (998)
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (481)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (287)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (251)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Digital Thermostats (184)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Fan Thermostats (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.