Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fan Coil T-Stat, Fan Non Staged 3 Speed
- Item # 2NCA6
- Mfr. Model # TA170-001
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4223
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- Item Fan Coil Thermostat
- Type Low or Line Voltage
- Switch Type 6 Relays
- Switch Action Open or Close
- Number of Switches 4 Input, 6 Output
- Fan Switching Nonstaged 3-Speed
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Control Range (F) 50 to 90
- Differential (Deg. F) Configurable 3
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Width (In.) 5-2/3
- Depth (In.) 1-1/2
- Sensor Type Local or Remote
- Special Information Auto or Manual Heat to Cool Changeover, Key Pad Lockout
- Uses Commercial HVAC Applications
- Color White
- Display Digital LCD
- Enclosure Type Plastic
- Voltage 24 to 277 VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 5.8
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 2.9
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 34.8
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 17.4
- Rated For Pilot Duty Yes 24VA
- Mounting Position Horizontal
- Number of Stages 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 1
- Includes Hardware
- Agency Compliance UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.