Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Gray Concrete Anchoring and Crack Repair, 22 oz. Size, Coverage: 5 sq. ft.
- Item # 4AUX9
- Mfr. Model # 070222
- UNSPSC # 31201607
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- Item Concrete Anchoring and Crack Repair
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Size 22 oz.
- Coverage 5 sq. ft.
- VOC 7.84g/L
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Application Time 0.33 hr.
- Dry Time 4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Functional Cure 4 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete, Brick, Stone, and More
- Application Use To Anchor Bolts/Rebar, Patch Cracks In Concrete
- For Use With 600mL Gun
- Characteristics Stronger Than Concrete, Moisture-Insensitive
- Meets ICC ES Legacy ER-4996, SBCCI 2055, LA Report 25265, Miami Dade #08-0520.10, Florida DOT 937HV
- Includes (2) Nozzles
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.