Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
GrayConcrete Anchoring and Crack Repair 22 oz. Size, Coverage: 5 sq. ft.
- Item # 4AUX9
- Mfr. Model # 070222
- UNSPSC # 31201607
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Anchoring and Crack Repair
- Number of Components2
- Size22 oz.
- Coverage5 sq. ft.
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Application Time0.33 hr.
- Dry Time4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 hr.
- Functional Cure4 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete, Brick, Stone, and More
- ApplicationUse To Anchor Bolts/Rebar, Patch Cracks In Concrete
- For Use With600mL Gun
- CharacteristicsStronger Than Concrete, Moisture-Insensitive
- MeetsICC ES Legacy ER-4996, SBCCI 2055, LA Report 25265, Miami Dade #08-0520.10, Florida DOT 937HV
- Includes(2) Nozzles
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.