Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConcrete Anchoring and Crack Repair
- Number of Components2
- Size8.6 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Application Time20 min.
- Dry Time4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 hr.
- Functional Cure4 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete, Brick, Stone, Metal, and More
- ApplicationUse to Anchor Bolts/Rebar and Patch Cracks In Concrete
- For Use WithMfr. No. 900550, Standard Caulk Gun
- CharacteristicsThree Times Stronger Than Concrete, Moisture-Insensitive, May be Used In Damp and Underwater Enviroments
- MeetsVOC Compliant, ASTM C881-10, ASTM E488-96, ASTM E1512-01
- Includes(2) Nozzles
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.