Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Carriage, Carriage Height 0.702 In
- Item # 2CRK3
- Mfr. Model # RRS14
- UNSPSC # 23153030
- Catalog Page # 246
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- ItemLinear Slide Roller Carriage
- For Rail Width (In.)1.330
- Carriage Height1.250"
- Carriage Width0.702"
- Carriage Length3.250"
- Carriage Hole Size (In.)0.250"-28
- Slide Height (In.)1.330
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.)95
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.)421
- Max. Speed (In/Sec)100
- Temp. Range (F)0 - 180
- Carriage TypeRoller
- Carriage MaterialAluminum
- Carriage FinishClear Anodized
- Roller TypeGothic
- Roller Material52100 Steel
- Roller FinishPolished
- For Use WithRedi-Rail Slides
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Carriage Height 1.250"
Carriage Width 0.702"
Carriage Height 0.702 In, Carriage Width 1.250 In
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.