Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pillow Block, 0.500 In Bore, 1.500 In L
- Item # 2CPJ7
- Mfr. Model # PN08
- UNSPSC # 31171506
- Catalog Page # 194
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Type Open
- Bore Dia. (In.) 0.500
- Overall Width (In.) 2.000
- Overall Length (In.) 1.500
- Overall Height (In.) 1.125
- Body Width (In.) 1.375
- Flange Thickness (In.) 0.250
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center (In.) 0.687
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.) 5/32
- Bolt Size #6
- Slot Width (In.) 0.313
- Slot Angle (Degrees) 60
- Self-Alignment All Direction
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.) 1950
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.) 1950
- Accelerated Speed 14 Feet/Second
- Steady State Speed 5 Feet/Second
- Temp. Range (F) 0 - 400
- Locking Type Roll Pin
- Bearing Type FL Series
- Retaining Ring External
- Liner Frelon(TM) Gold
- Lubrication No Lubrication System
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.