Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCeiling Fan
- Blade Dia.24 ft.
- Number of Blades5
- Mounting Height10 to 60 ft.
- Housing FinishSteel, Powder Coated
- Blade FinishAluminum, Mill
- Speed ControllableYes
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- CFM @ 60 Hz384,363
- RPM @ 60 Hz48
- High CFM384,363
- Full Load Amps3.8/3.6
- Full Load Watts1750
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz208/230
- Amps @ 60 Hz3.8/3.6
- Watts @ 60 Hz1750
- Down Rod Outside Dia.3"
- Max. Ambient Temp.122 Degrees F
- MotorTotally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Ball
- Mount TypeStem
- StandardsUL 507 and CSA 22.2
- IncludesInstallation Instructions, (5) Fan Blades, Fan Motor Assembly and Gearbox, Mounting Bracket, (4) Turnbuckles, (8) Quick Links, Vfd Control Panel in Nema, Lockable Disconnect, Start Stop and Speed Remote Control Button Station with Fire Alarm Interface, Hardware Pack
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.