Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Circulator, 30 In, 7500 cfm, 115V
- Item # 13F723
- Mfr. Model # F30A-F-SF
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4088
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM High7500
- CFM Low6200
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.900/850/775
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM1130/1040/950
- Operating Amps5.8/5.25/5.2
- Mounting LocationFloor
- Fan RPM1725
- Environmental ApplicationsIndustrial
- CFM Medium6800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft550/500/400
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.350/300/275
- Sound Level78/76.5/74
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.37"
- Max. Depth15-1/4"
- Cord Length12 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialGalvalume
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishPowder Coated
- ApplicationPeople Cooling, Spot Cooling, Process Cooling
- StandardsCSA, UL, OSHA
- IncludesLifting Handle, 12 ft. Cordset with Plug, Single Speed Rotary Switch, OSHA Complying Guards, 6" Diameter Semi Pneumatic Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.