Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
26" Blade Dia. Air Cannon, 7650 CFM High, 3 Phase
- Item # 7J707
- Mfr. Model # 7J707
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4087
- Shipping Weight 142.21 lbs.
- ItemAir Cannon
- Blade Dia.26"
- Motor HP1
- CFM High7650
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.750
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft550
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.500
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft.390
- Operating Amps3.6-3.5/1.8
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor Type3 Phase
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Bearing TypeBall
- Number of Blades3
- Mounting LocationWall Or Ceiling
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishBlue Powder Coated
- Outside Dia.33"
- Max. Depth18-1/2"
- IncludesWall and Ceiling Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 7J709PATTERSON
Price $2,352.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.