Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Plug Tail Receptacle, 15 Amps, 125VAC Voltage, NEMA Configuration: 5-15R, Number of Poles: 2
- Item # 1PGJ3
- Mfr. Model # PTTR62HI
- UNSPSC # 39121406
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.21 lbs.
- ItemPlug Tail(TM) Receptacle
- DutyExtra Heavy
- NEMA Configuration5-15R
- Number of Poles2
- Number of Wires3
- Wiring MethodBack
- DescriptionTamper Resistant, Illuminated
- StandardsFederal Spec WC596/UL 498/cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2HED8HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2258)
- Electrical Outlets (2254)
- Wire Devices (2160)
- Wall Receptacles (1143)
- Straight-Blade Outlets (815)
- Straight-Blade Receptacles (813)
- Duplex Outlets (779)
- Duplex Receptacles (777)
- Tamper-Resistant Receptacles (229)
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets (200)
- Quick-Connecting Receptacles (17)
- Quick-Connecting Outlets (16)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.