Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
GFCI Receptacle, 20A Amps, NEMA Configuration: 5-20R, Outlet Type: Duplex, Self-Testing: No
- Item # 1MAA4
- Mfr. Model # PT2095HGI
- UNSPSC # 39121406
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemGFCI Receptacle
- NEMA Configuration5-20R
- Number of Poles2
- Number of Wires3
- Tamper ResistantNo
- Weather ResistantNo
- Reset TypeAutomatic
- Outlet TypeDuplex
- Outlet StyleDecorator
- FeaturesWorks with Existing 3 wire PlugTail Connectors, Lockout Feature
- StandardscULus, FSUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2258)
- Electrical Outlets (2254)
- Wire Devices (2160)
- Wall Receptacles (1143)
- Straight-Blade Outlets (815)
- Straight-Blade Receptacles (813)
- Hospital-Grade Outlets (390)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Outlets (387)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Receptacles (380)
- GFCI Outlets (375)
- Hospital-Grade Receptacles (363)
- GFCI Receptacles (359)
- Ground Fault Receptacles (359)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.