Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Finishing Nailer Kit
- Item # 5VK20
- Mfr. Model # 900600
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.6 lbs.
- ItemCordless Finish Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Head StyleFlat
- Fastener Range1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Collation Angle20 Degrees
- Collation TypeAdhesive
- Magazine Capacity100
- Magazine LoadingRear
- Depth ControlAdjustable
- Battery Included19L845
- Battery Pack Replacement19L845
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Handle TypeRubber Over Mold
- Triggering ModeSequential
- Replacement Fuel Cell No.36N563
- TipNo Mar
- Tool Weight4.9 lb.
- IncludesTool Case, Rechargeable Battery, Battery Charger and Safety Glasses
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.