Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Framing Nailer Kit, Voltage 7.4, Li-Ion Battery Included, Fastener Range 2" - 3-1/4"
- Item # 19L844
- Mfr. Model # 902600
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # 3526
- Shipping Weight 13.4 lbs.
- ItemCordless Framing Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Head StyleOffset Full Round
- Fastener Range2" - 3-1/4"
- Collation Angle30 Degrees
- Collation TypePaper
- Shank Dia.0.113" to 0.131"
- Magazine Capacity48
- Magazine LoadingRear
- Depth ControlAdjustable
- Battery Included19L845
- Battery Pack Replacement19L845
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Handle TypeRubber Over Mold
- Triggering ModeSequential
- Replacement Fuel Cell No.6HKX4
- TipNo Mar
- Tool Weight7.4 lb.
- IncludesRugged Carrying Case, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Charger and Safety Glasses
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.