Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, Voltage 7.4 Li-Ion, Battery Included, Fastener Range 5/8" - 2"
- Item # 3FRR2
- Mfr. Model # 901000
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # 3530
- Shipping Weight 11.2 lbs.
- Item Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 7.4
- Head Style Flat
- Fastener Range 5/8" - 2"
- Collation Angle 0 Degrees
- Collation Type Adhesive
- Gauge 18
- Magazine Straight
- Magazine Capacity 100
- Magazine Loading Rear
- Depth Control Adjustable
- Battery Included 19L845
- Battery Pack Replacement 19L845
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Handle Type Rubber Over Mold
- Triggering Mode Sequential/Contact
- Replacement Fuel Cell No. 36N563
- Tip No Mar
- Light No
- Length 11"
- Width 5"
- Height 12-1/2"
- Tool Weight 4.9 lb.
- Includes Carrying Case, Rechargeable Battery and Charger, and Safety Glasses
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6HCN4BOSTITCH
Price $429.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.