Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermostatic Expansion Valve
- Nominal Capacity (Tons)3 to 5
- Equalizer TypeInternal
- ConnectionSAE Flare Angle
- Connector Inlet (In.)3/8
- Connector Outlet (In.)1/2
- Parker Model NumberCCVW
- Evaporator Temp. Range (F)-40 to 60
- Capillary Length (In.)60
- Reducing Flare Nut Size (In.)3/8 x 1/4
- Liquid Subcooling Temp. (F)10
- ControlAccuracy, Maintained Over a Wide Variation in Evaporator Load, Thereby Minimizing Hunting Flood Back and Coil Starving Problems
- Balanced Port DesignYES
- ARI Standard750-70
- SuperheatExternally Adjustable
- IncludesSensing Bulb Mounting Clamp
- Not For Use WithAmmonia
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.