Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tube End Adapter, 316 SS, TubexF, 1/2In
- Item # 4CXN2
- Mfr. Model # 8FA8N-316-GR
- UNSPSC # 40141719
- Catalog Page # 3996
- Shipping Weight 0.21 lbs.
- Item Tube End Female Adapter
- Basic Material Metal
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Connection Type A-LOK(R) Tube End x FNPT
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Compression Thread Size 3/4-20
- Hex Size 1-1/16"
- Temp. Range -425 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- Standards ASME-SA-479, TYPE 316-SS, BS970, 316-S31, DIN 4401, ASTM A276 Type 316
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (9435)
- Compression Tubing Fittings (2351)
- Stainless Steel Threaded Fittings (2350)
- Stainless Steel Tubing Fittings (1855)
- Instrumentation Tubing Fittings (914)
- Stainless Steel Compression Tubing Fittings (666)
- Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tubing Fittings (583)
- Stainless Steel Tubing Adapters (126)
- Stainless Steel Compression Tubing Adapters (50)
- Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tubing Adapters (50)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.