Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Positioner, 48 VDC, 300 mm Stroke
- Item # 2ZDA2
- Mfr. Model # LP28300D03G21M1321
- UNSPSC # 26111506
- Catalog Page # 249
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item Miniature Electric Positioner
- Type LP28
- Drive Type Lead Screw
- Guide Type Square Rail
- Motor Voltage 48VDC
- Full Load Amps 0.67
- Max. Load 11
- Max. Thrust (N) 44
- Max. Roll Moment Mx (In.-Lbs.) 4.4
- Max. Roll Moment Mx (N-mm) 0.5
- Max. Pitch/Yaw Ma (In.-Lbs.) 4.4
- Max. Pitch/Yaw Ma (N-mm) 0.5
- Max. Speed (In/Sec) 2
- Max. Speed (mm/Sec) 45
- Max. Stroke Length (In.) 11.81
- Max. Stroke Length (mm) 300
- Repeatability +/-50um
- Repeatability (mm) +/-0.050
- Carriage Height (In.) 1.24
- Carriage Height (mm) 31.5
- Carriage Width (In.) 1.63
- Carriage Width (mm) 41.5
- Carriage Length (In.) 1.77
- Carriage Length (mm) 45
- Carriage Hole Size (mm) M3x.5
- Carriage Mounting Thread Spacing - Length (mm) 35
- Carriage Mounting Thread Spacing - Width (mm) 23
- Screw Size (mm) M3 x 0.5
- Base Width (In.) 1.102
- Base Width (mm) 28
- Overall Height (In.) 1.547
- Overall Height (mm) 39.3
- Slide Table Length (mm) 385
- Available Stroke (mm) 300
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.) 11
- Temp. Range (F) 32-120
- Carriage Material Annodized Aluminum
- Includes Coupling, Motor Adapter, and Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.