Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Metal Male Connector, Nickel Plated Brass Body Material, Tube x MNPT Connection Type
- Item # 1AAE4
- Mfr. Model # W68PLP-4-4
- UNSPSC # 40142107
- Catalog Page # 3985
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemMale Connector
- Basic MaterialMetal
- Body MaterialNickel Plated Brass
- Connection TypeTube x MNPT
- Tube Size1/4"
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Max. Pressure300 psi
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Hex Size9/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (9914)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4125)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (3343)
- Brass Tubing Fittings (2976)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (1109)
- Brass Tubing Connectors (1016)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Tubing Fittings (739)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (608)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Connectors (427)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We are using these type items and they leak water where the tube is inserted.
yes we have properly trimmed the hose using a right angle cutting blade?
Support Ferrules are only required on this when using thin walled plastic, or soft tubing. Are you correctly seating the picece by gently tugging on the tube after it has been inserted. If you continue to have issues please call us at 800-356-0783 and ask for Plumbing Tech Support.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.