Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Metal Bulkhead Union, Nickel Plated Brass Body Material, Tube Connection Type
- Item # 1AJL1
- Mfr. Model # 62PLPBH-4
- UNSPSC # 40142320
- Catalog Page # 3557
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- Item Bulkhead Union
- Basic Material Metal
- Body Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Connection Type Tube
- Tube Size 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Hex Size 11/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 22FR67GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $6.32 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (9123)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (3358)
- Brass Tubing Fittings (2938)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (2618)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (1095)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Tubing Fittings (728)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (602)
- Brass Tubing Unions (252)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Unions (66)
- Brass Tubing Bulkheads (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.