Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Accumulator Safey Block, 3625 psi Relief
- Item # 6NZK6
- Mfr. Model # SBAT20E1T1-250-TL1
- UNSPSC # 27126102
- Catalog Page # 3126
- Shipping Weight 15.43 lbs.
- Item Accumulator Safey Block
- Relief Valve Setting 3625 psi
- Voltage 24VDC
- Inlet Port Size #16 SAE ORB
- Drain Port Size #6 SAE ORB
- Accumulator Port Size #16 SAE ORB
- Max. Flow 125 gpm
- Max. Pressure 5075 psi
- Material of Construction Steel
- Finish Zinc Phosphate
- Seal Type Buna
- Temp. Range 5 to 176 Degrees F
- Series 20
- Overall Length 9.3"
- Overall Width 7.4"
- Overall Height 4.9"
- Standards PED 97/23/EC
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.