Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigeration/Defrost Control, Electronic
- Item # 1TGD4
- Mfr. Model # ERC2-212111-370
- UNSPSC # 40141609
- Catalog Page # 3771
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- Item Refrigeration/Defrost Control
- Type Electronic
- Switch Type 4 SPDT
- Control Range (F) -40 to 60
- Temp. Differential High (F) 25
- Temp. Differential Low (F) 1
- Height (In.) 7-1/4
- Width (In.) 4.4
- Depth (In.) 3.8
- Capillary Length (In.) 120
- Bulb Dia. (In.) 1/4
- Bulb Size Length (In.) 1-1/2
- Voltage 120/208/240
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 240 to 470
- Construction Case Mounted, Metal Nema1
- Application Can Be Used With Electric, Hot Gas Or Timed Off Defrost Applications Controls selectable Line Voltage Input,120/208/240Vac @ 50 Or 60Htz. Has Two Sensors ,One For Case And One For The Evaporator
- Agency Compliance UL873 NSF Certified
- For Use With Refrigeration Equipment
- Includes Display With Case And 2 Sensors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.