Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hammer Drill/Driver Kit, 21.6V, 3.1A/hr
- Item # 22EA97
- Mfr. Model # EY7960LZ2S
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # 983
- Shipping Weight 15.97 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 1500
- Max. Torque558 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute0 to 1800/0 to 7200, 0 to 6300/0 to 27,000
- Clutch Style18 Stage
- Handle TypeSide
- Battery Included(2) 22EC27
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No EY9L61B
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.1Ah
- FeaturesHigh Performance Hammer Drill and Drill Driver, Variable Speed Control, Electric Brake, LED Work Light, Battery Indication
- Tool Length9-5/8"
- Tool Weight5.6 lb.
- IncludesHammer Drill and Driver, (2) Battery Packs, (1) Charger, and (1) Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.