Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit, Voltage 21.6 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 22EA97
- Mfr. Model # EY7960LZ2S
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.97 lbs.
- Item Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 21.6
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Drive Size 1/2"
- No Load RPM 0 to 1500
- Max. Torque 558 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute 0 to 1800/0 to 7200, 0 to 6300/0 to 27,000
- Clutch Style 18 Stage
- Handle Type Side
- Battery Included (2) 22EC27
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No EY9L61B
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.1Ah
- Features High Performance Hammer Drill and Drill Driver, Variable Speed Control, Electric Brake, LED Work Light, Battery Indication
- Tool Length 9-5/8"
- Tool Weight 5.6 lb.
- Includes Hammer Drill and Driver, (2) Battery Packs, (1) Charger, and (1) Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.