Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
A/C Compressor, 8190 BtuH, 115V
- Item # 6AGY1
- Mfr. Model # 5RS084UAB21
- UNSPSC # 40151607
- Catalog Page # 4203
- Shipping Weight 22.0 lbs.
- Item A/C Compressor
- BtuH 8190
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Line Connection Suction I.D. 3/8"
- Line Connection Discharge I.D. 1/4"
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Nominal HP 3/4
- Hz 60
- Amps 7.65
- Evaporating Temp @ ARI Standards 45 Degrees F
- Condensing Temp @ ARI Standards 130 Degrees F
- Return Gas Temp @ ARI Standards 65 Degrees F
- Ambient Temp @ ARI Standards 95 Degrees F
- Liquid Temp @ ARI Standards 115 Degrees F
- Base Mounting (Center) Triangle 5-1/8"
- Length 6-5/16"
- Width 4-21/64"
- Height 10-3/4"
- Run Capacitor MF/Volt 40/230
- Type of Compressor Oil PVE
- Application Air Conditioning
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.