Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ClearHot Melt Glue Stick 1/2" Diameter, 10" Length, 396, PK
- Item # 21R541
- Mfr. Model # UX 8012
- UNSPSC # 31201609
- Catalog Page # 3110
- Shipping Weight 22.95 lbs.
- ItemHot Melt Glue Stick
- For Use WithMfr. No. HB 220, HB 700KD Extrusion, HB 710 Extrusion, HB 710 Spray, HB 710 HT
- Temp. Range350 to 392 Degrees F
- Application Time50 sec.
- Full Cure1 min.
- Peel StrengthNot Specified
- Shear Strength118 psi
- Tensile Strength165 psi Wood to Wood, 85 psi on Aluminum
- SubstratesFinished Concrete, Multiple Plastics, Foam (polyurethane, Polystyrene, Melamine, Wood, Fiberglass, Pvc, Metal, Epdm Rubber, Glass, Ceramic Tile, Bricks, Multiple Fabrics, and Etc.
- CharacteristicsUX 8012 gives your bond instant strength when pressure is applied and most to just about every substrate.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 21R540PAMTITE
Price $25.95 / pkg. of 18
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.