Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Amber Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1/2" Diameter, 10" Length, 374 PK
- Item # 21R555
- Mfr. Model # UX101210
- UNSPSC # 31201609
- Catalog Page # 3110
- Shipping Weight 22.95 lbs.
- ItemHot Melt Glue Stick
- For Use WithMfr. No. HB 220, HB 700KD Extrusion, HB 710 Extrusion, HB 710 Spray, HB 710 HT
- Temp. Range325 to 390 Degrees F
- Application Time2 min.
- Full Cure10 min.
- Peel StrengthNot Specified
- Shear Strength250 psi
- Tensile Strength275 psi
- SubstratesFinished Concrete, Multiple Plastics, Foam (polyurethane, Polystyrene, Melamine, Wood, Fiberglass, Pvc, Metal, Epdm Rubber, Glass, Ceramic Tile, Bricks, Multiple Fabrics, and Etc.
- CharacteristicsUX 101210 has a long open time with 150F heat resistance and bonds securely to a wide variety of difficult substrates.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 21R554PAM FASTENING
Price $360.00 / pkg. of 374
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.