Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Floor Disc Sander/Cabinet, 12 In
- Item # 16N212
- Mfr. Model # 81112
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 209.0 lbs.
- Item Disc Sander
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 120/240 V
- Amps AC 14/7 A
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 12
- Disc Speed (RPM) 2350
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 1830
- Idler Drum Size (In.) 3 x 6
- Disc Table Size (In.) 16 x7
- Table Work Surface (In.) 10-1/8 x 6
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 20 To 45
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 20 To 45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 20 To 45
- Platen Size (In.) 6-1/4 x 16-3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 4
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 23
- Overall Depth (In.) 19
- Overall Height (In.) 59-1/2
- Features Upper Idler Drum Is Supported On Both Sides With Bearings, Belt Operates At Any Angle Horizontally, Vertically Or Any Angle In-between, Belt And Disc Come Complete With Cast Iron Tilting Table
- Agency Compliance Quick Release Tension Mechanism For Fast, Easy Belt Changes, fine Thread Adjustment For Accurate Belt Tracking, miter Gauge, fully Enclosed Still Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.