Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bench Vise Slip Roll Kit
- Item # 6CMW1
- Mfr. Model # BM3
- UNSPSC # 27112102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.22 lbs.
- ItemBench Vise Slip Roll Kit
- Size17 x 25 x 5-1/2"
- For Use WithAny 5" or Larger Bench Vise
- Features3 Precision-Ground Adjustable Rollers, Bending and Rolling of Wire 1/32" to 3/16", Material Width is 12" and Max Capacity 20 gauge
- Number of Pieces1
- IncludesAdjusting Screws w/Scales, Grooved Roller
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The information we have is that the minimum radius you can bend/roll is 1 3/8" we do not have any info on the diameters of the individual rollers. I am hoping this is the information you are needing.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.