Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemArbor Press
- Force in Tons1
- Force Range (Lbs.)2000
- Swing (In.)8
- Table Work Surface (In.)4-1/2 x 6
- Anvil Dia. Work Area (In.)4-1/2
- Range of Slot Widths (In.)1/2 to 1-1/4
- Max. Work Height (In.)6-1/8
- Ram Dimensions (In.)1 x 1
- Ram Hole Dia. x Depth (In.)1/2 x 3/4
- Height (In.)11-1/8
- Width (In.)6-5/16
- Depth (In.)11-1/8
- Base Size (In.)6-5/16 x 11-1/8
- ConstructionCast Iron
- FeaturesHeavy Duty Cast Iron And Steel Construction, Reversible Ram With Hole & Magnet For Inches Or Tools, Removable Steel Anvil With Four Different Slot Positions, Comes With 3 Press Bits: Pointed, Rounded & Square, Adjustable Depth Stop With Fine Adjustment
- IncludesArbor Press, Anvil, Adjustable Feed Handle, Side Mounted Hand Wheel, Reversible Ram, Arbor Press (3) Piece Bit Set, Depth Stop
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Arbor Presses (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.