Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Communications Tool Set, Telecomm Service
- Item # 4DHN2
- Mfr. Model # 4939
- UNSPSC # 27113201
- Catalog Page # 456
- Shipping Weight 7.65 lbs.
- ItemCommunications Tool Set
- ApplicationTelecomm Service
- Number of Pieces116
- IncludesSealTite Pro Crimper, AM (35) Slitter, KT 8 Professional Cutter, Smart Home Data SureStrip, LAN and A/V Cable Check, Flaring Tool for CATV, BNC Extraction Tool, CATV-F Extraction Tool, CST Pro w/Green/Orange/Black/Blue Replacement Blade Cartridges, (50) RG59 Compression Cable TV F Connectors, (10) RG6/6Q Compression RCA Connectors, (10) RG6/6Q Compression BNC Connectors, Tool Bag, Piano Box
- Tool Storage Type IncludedTool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1250)
- Voice/Data Tools (990)
- Wire Strippers (329)
- Long-Nose Pliers (304)
- Groove Joint Pliers (248)
- Plier Sets (248)
- Pliers Tool Sets (233)
- Electrician's Tool Sets (224)
- Tongue-and-Groove Pliers (222)
- Journey Man (220)
- Journeyman (220)
- Butt Connectors (210)
- Cable Strippers (154)
- Punchdown Tools (90)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.