Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Air Booster, Replacement
- Item # 29AT90
- Mfr. Model # 65475
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4319
- Shipping Weight 3.09 lbs.
- Item Combustion Air Booster
- Type Replacement
- Inlet and Outlet Dia. (In.) 4/1.62
- Voltage 115
- Amps 0.4
- Application High Efficiency Gas Furnaces
- Construction Material Aluminized Steel, Copper
- Agency Compliance UL
- Replaces Coleman Evcon 373-19801-820 and 373-19801-821
- Remarks Product Used as Direct OEM Replacement Only. Any Other Use Constitutes a Misapplication, Which Voids the Warranty and May Create Unsafe Conditions
- Includes Pressure Tap
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.