Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
7" Wet/Dry Diamond Saw Blade, Segmented Rim Type
- Item # 42W753
- Mfr. Model # OX-USB-7
- UNSPSC # 31191506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.83 lbs.
- Item Diamond Saw Blade
- Cutting Type Wet/Dry
- Rim Type Segmented
- Blade Dia. 7"
- Cutting Depth 2-1/8"
- Max. RPM 8500
- Arbor Hole DM-7/8-5/8"
- Diamond Knockout Yes
- Application Fire Rescue, Ductile Iron Pipe, Cast Iron, Rebar, Steel, Fiberglass, Plastic Pipe, Concrete
- Grade Best
- For Use With Angle Grinders and Hand Held Saws
- Plate Thickness 0.060"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Saw Blades (3393)
- Cut-Off Abrasive Wheels (1001)
- Cutting Wheels (958)
- Abrasive Cut-Off Wheels (838)
- Cut-Off Grinding Wheels (752)
- Toolroom Abrasive Wheels (593)
- Toolroom Wheels (592)
- Diamond Saw Blades (426)
- Abrasive Diamond Blades (409)
- Toolroom Cut-Off Wheels (50)
- Nonreinforced Cut-Off Wheels (30)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.