Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPipe Insulation
- Insulation TypeHinged with Self Sealing Lap
- Insulation Nominal I.D.2-29/32"
- For Iron Pipe Size2-1/2"
- Length3 ft.
- Wall Thickness1-1/2"
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 850 Degrees F
- Approx. ''R'' Factor7.5
- StandardsUL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC S-102-M, GREENGUARD, ASTM C 547; ASTM C 1136, Types 1-IV; ASTM C 795, MIL-I-22344D, Nuclear Regulatory Commission Guide 1.36, Non-Metallic Thermal Insulation; MIL-I-24244C (Ships); U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 164.009; CAN/CGSB-51.9 - Type I, Class 2; New York City MEA No. 344-83; NFPA 90A; ASTM C411; ASTM C302; ASTM E96 (Procedure A)
- Green Environmental AttributeTotal VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/mÂ³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.