Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UV Leak Detection Kit, A/C
- Item # 1DZK8
- Mfr. Model # 16350
- UNSPSC # 41111932
- Catalog Page # 1253
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs.
- ItemUV Leak Detection Kit
- FeaturesHigh Intensity Beam, UV Bulb Rated For 3000 Hours, Designed With Super Luminescence, Will Not Affect The Viscosity Of Refrigerant Lubricants
- ApplicationUsed to Locate A/C System Leaks in Both Automotive and HVAC Systems
- StandardsSAE 2297
- IncludesUV Lamp with Cord, Battery Clips, Injection Gun, Hose, Adapter, (4) Universal A/C Dye Cartridges, UV Enhancing Glasses, Dye Cleaner, Service Stickers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.