Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pocket Code Reader, Pocket Size
- Item # 22A834
- Mfr. Model # CP9125 C
- UNSPSC # 81141506
- Catalog Page # 1250
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Pocket Code Reader
- Type Pocket Size
- Used For Diagnostics
- Features Pocket-scan Code Reader is an Easy-to-Use Tool for Novice and Light-to-moderate Diy Customers It Enables the User to Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes DTCS from the onboard Computers of 1996 and Newer OBD LI Compliant Vehicles this Gives the User the Ability to Quickly Determine the Cause of the Check Engine Light Coming on once Repairs are Made the Pocket-scan Allows the User to Clear the Trouble Codes and Turn off the Light All Actron Code Readers and Scan Tools are CAN Compliant
- Displays LED
- Number of Pieces 2
- Application Scan Tool
- Includes Pocket Scanner and Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.