Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pilot Bearing Puller, 2 Jaw
- Item # 22A796
- Mfr. Model # 4422
- UNSPSC # 27111712
- Catalog Page # 1247
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- ItemPilot Bearing Puller
- Jaw Reach3/16" to 1-1/4"
- Jaw Spread1/2" to 1-1/2" and 3/8" to 1-3/8"
- Number of Jaws2
- Jaw StyleNonreversible
- Screw SizeThumb
- Puller Length7-5/8"
- FeaturesA Durable Pilot Bearing Puller uses a Durable Bridge to Bear the Force of the Pull. A Restriction Plate Catches the Bridge and Prevents the Jaws for Spinning When Force is Engaged, The "Tee Handle" Design is Easy-to-Use and Eliminates Need For Other Tools
- For Use WithAutomobiles, to Pull a Pilot Bearing From the End of the Crankshaft
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.