Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOBD II Scan Tool
- Used ForTroubleshooting Car Engine Troubles
- FeaturesAutoID(TM) Automatically selects the vehicle on most 2000 and Newer Vechiles. Component locator, Additional PIDs for Freeze Fram and View Data, Supports Over 300 Global OBD II live date items, I/M monitors(Emissions)
- DisplaysLED Display
- Number of Pieces3
- ApplicationFor Vehicles 1996 and Newer
- StandardsCE certified
- IncludesOBD II/EOBD Scan Tool, User Manual, CD and USB cable.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.